What's the Difference Between Sanitizing & Disinfecting (Understanding Cleaning Chemicals Ep 7)
What’s the Difference Between Sanitizing & Disinfecting (Understanding Cleaning Chemicals Ep 7)
Watch this video if you want to learn: What does sanitize mean, what does disinfect mean, when should you sanitize and when should you disinfect, is sanitizing as effective as disinfecting, how to kill germs and bacteria, how to disinfect, how to sanitize, how to kill viruses, how to kill germs.
★ WATCH NEXT ★
— UNDERSTANDING CLEANING CHEMICALS SERIES —
EP 1 = How Do Cleaning Products Work?
EP 2 = What’s In The Bottle?
EP 3 = What is pH & Why is it Important?
EP 4 = Cleaners vs Disinfectants | What’s The Difference?
EP 5 = Difference Between Cleaning Vinegar & Distilled Vinegar
EP 6 = Truth About Green Cleaning
★ MORE CLEANING VIDEOS ★
– How To Remove Hard Water Stains From Glass Shower Doors:
– How To Remove Hard Water Stains From Toilet Bowl:
– How to Professionally Clean Your Grout:
– How To Clean Vinyl Plank Floors:
– My Top 10 Dusting Hacks | How To Dust:
– How To Clean a Glass Stove Top Like a Pro!:
– How To Clean and Maintain Quartz Countertops
– How To Clean Windows Without Leaving Streaks
★ CLEANING STUFF I USE ★
★ MY CAMERA ★
★ WEBSITE ★
★ SOCIAL MEDIA ★
Thanks for watching!
★ DISCLAIMER ★
Clean With Confidence is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
★ SPONSORSHIPS & PRODUCT SAMPLES ★
Want to get your product or service in front new customers or have a sample you would like me to test out? Clean With Confidence can help you increases sales & build your brand. Reach out and send an email to: info[at]CleanWithConfidence.com