Cloud Bread – Easy, Healthy Bread | Brothers' Bistro | Ep. 11
Watch as we show you how to make a delicious alternative to everyone’s favorite carb – BREAD! Plus, you’ll find multiple Brothers’ Bistro recommendations and hot tips for making this recipe EVEN EASIER!
Time needed: 40 minutes
Ingredients – 3 servings (2 rolls per serving)
• 3 Eggs
• 3 Tbsp of Plain (unflavored) 2% Greek Yogurt
• 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
• Place the egg whites in a larger bowl
• Place the egg yolks in a smaller bowl
(Brothers’ Bistro Hot Tip: Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks using the water bottle technique)
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees
Assembling the Components
• Combine the baking powder with the egg whites in a larger bowl.
• Combine the Greek Yogurt with the egg yolks in a smaller bowl.
• Using a hand blender, blend the egg yolks and Greek Yogurt on low setting
• Rinse the beaters thoroughly to remove all the egg yolk
o The egg whites won’t stiffen and peak if the egg yolks are mixed in
• Using a hand blender, blend the egg whites and baking powder a on high setting
o Beat until stiff peaks form when you remove the blender from the mixture
• Fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture
o Be careful not to over mix, it’s normal to have a little egg yolk liquid at the bottom
• Scoop mixture out and place on Silpat lined cookie sheet
o If not Silpat mat, spray liberally with coconut or olive oil
• Bake at 300 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
GET YOUR FREE HEALTH ASSESSMENT HERE: Bit.ly/BBHealthAssess
FOLLOW BROTHERS’ BISTRO 🤘🏽:
I N S T A G R A M :
F A C E B O O K:
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES EMAIL: Email: BrothersBistro1@gmail.com
SHOP BROTHERS’ BISTRO: